Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

motogp6r

His girlfriend had a baby, so he has been pre-occupied.

Absolutely. 233 is an incredible road. Few good twisties and turns, but mostly sweepers. Definitely one of my favorite routes. It usually turns out to be a nice ride, have found some hole in the wall places to eat, and you can turn it into a decide day. I will most likely lead another ride up through there this year. It is almost a guarantee that I will ride it at least 2 times this year.
congratz on the new born Fzrblack. as for rt 233, ill be riding that when i have the time. maybe in the coming weeks, ive been meaning to ride 77 ...so michaux is a good excuse to ride up there .

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

motogp6r

I don't have the new born, that is Dilluted. I changed it above...:D Let me know when you will be riding it, I live about 10 minutes from the start in Mont Alto. I can show you some other cool roads around here. Maybe something that we can plan and get more riders for?
alright, i ride during the week being that i work most weekends so if thats fine with you then i am in. throw out a day and well try to make it work.

anyone else interested in riding with us?