Rear Hugger Opinion

TokenSSDD

So I need some advice. My Puig rear hugger should be here tonight and I'm trying to decide if I should paint it or not. I got the black one and thought about leaving it like that, but throughout my forum browsing I saw some painted ones (Cautious_Corner and FZRBlack for starters) and started to have second thoughts. So my question is: should I paint it factory blue to match the bike? Or leave it black? I probably won't get a chance to put it on until Sunday so I have a little time. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

Spunky99

I bought the CF look one and it was cool.:D

Spunky99

TokenSSDD

Put the hugger on earlier today. My wife agreed with you guys and said to keep it black so that's the way it's staying. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

Spunky99

Put the hugger on earlier today. My wife agreed with you guys and said to keep it black so that's the way it's staying. Thanks for the help!
Gooooooooood Boyyyyyyyyyyyy........

RooKie

Looks really good! Where you get it from and for how much?

TokenSSDD

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

roadrat

Looks bad ass thanks for posting the pics

kvc25

Bumping this because I had a question for anybody that has this Puig tire hugger installed. I'm close to pulling the trigger on buying one but i have one minor concern: is it that much of a pain to take off and put back on if say I want to clean my chain? Ive heard the installation process is not too kind and I'm one of those guys that likes to take the chain guard off when cleaning and lubing my chain. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

TokenSSDD

Bumping this because I had a question for anybody that has this Puig tire hugger installed. I'm close to pulling the trigger on buying one but i have one minor concern: is it that much of a pain to take off and put back on if say I want to clean my chain? Ive heard the installation process is not too kind and I'm one of those guys that likes to take the chain guard off when cleaning and lubing my chain. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I take the hugger off every time I wash the bike. It's not a big deal.

And sorry applejax, I never checked the thread to see your question. It's lowered in the front now 1" but it wasn't when I did installed the hugger.

Last edited:

applejax

You don't have to remove the tire hugger to clean the chain. I'm not even sure why you would have to in the first place.

cavcuz05

Put mine on last week

TokenSSDD