racer recovers from a almost high side!

FazerWest

Last edited:

Andy

Wont open for me 404 server error. Yep you fixed it. Lucky A** looks like hes busting out some freestyle trick. lol

Last edited:

Andy

ya that is true skills of someone that has definitely had a few crashes in the past! just shows live and learn, or practice makes perfect work! haha
For sure. He rode it like a pro. Had it under control going off track. Would like to see the video when he took the helmet off. eyes like this :eek: or ehh no big deal? :)

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

wby0001

in reference to the first video, he must've had a steering dampener, right? can't imagine him being able to keep the bars straight by himself in a situation like that.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
yes I was curioust how he managed to do so when all his body wheight is flying off the bike.
Might not have had a stabilizer... Once he flew off the bike, the input from the bars is no longer being transferred to the bike through his body making the head-shake worse. So it will straighten itself out. But he still may have had one...

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
So you're saying if I get a tank slapper I should hop off my bike and run along side it holding onto the bars until it goes away? That's some unorthodox advice. :p
Hey it works... :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfKJFrUi9w]200 MPH Motorcycle Crash - YouTube[/ame]