Quick vid of my new GoPro HD

JSP

Super Moderator

Rookasaki

Nice boot. Good thing you hadn't stepped in shit before ya got on the bike! ;)

I want to make a pole mount that attaches to the bike. Something like 3-4 ft maybe. That would make for some kick ass angles.
Yeah, I want to start experimenting with new camera angles etc... I think my swing-arm view is pretty cool. You don't really see where I'm going but it gives you an idea on how much the rear shock works in the twisties etc...

Attaching a pole would be fun to experiment with.

JSP

Super Moderator
Pretty cool angles with poles:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlHPzCxiePY]CAVILLEBAY82711.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0x49lSKBMk]GoPro pole mount freeway.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rj8uO63zs8]GoPro - New angles on motorcycle - YouTube[/ame]

This is my next project. I already fabbed up a pole with camera mount, just need to figure out how to mount the pole to the bike.

JonKerr

Elite Member

0150r

Have you tried using the handlebar mount? The FZ6R handlebars look perfect for it and it would be easy to remove in the future. Would be pretty easy to change view between the road and yourself.

If you haven't tried it, the chest mount is pretty handy. I like it a lot better than on the helmet. Less wind noise, don't get distracting head checks messing things up, and shows when you are leaning out over the side of the bike.

Last edited:

Rookasaki

Have you tried using the handlebar mount? The FZ6R handlebars look perfect for it and it wouldn't Be easy to remove in the future. Would be pretty easy to change view between the road and yourself.

If you haven't tried it, the chest mount is pretty handy. I like it a lot better than on the helmet. Less wind noise, don't get distracting head checks messing things up, and shows when you are leaning out over the side of the bike.
I don't have either.... I might have to look into that.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sage

I like color changing. But in all honesty, I would not post anything showing you crossing the DY or even being able to read a speedometer. I've heard horror stories about things like that snowballing. I don't know it for sure, but just to be sure, I make a point when I'm editing that anything that might happen that could get me in trouble is cut out.
That's why in one of my videos, all stuff I deemed as illegal or frowned upon, the plates/speedo were blurred out

Rookasaki

Very true guys... But it's only a infraction. You can only get in trouble if an officer see's it happen in person. They have to onview it. That's not to say they couldn't get a hold of all your vid's and put a reckless driving case against you. However you would have to do some crazy stupid stuff for that to happen. You can't go to jail for an infraction. You can't go for a misdemeanor unless an officer onview's it etc.. Over 100MPH in California is still an infraction. I'm not truing to justify my actions etc.. I'm not condoning doing that... Just saying. Seems like we all do it, just some choose to post it. But your Right Jon, posting that stuff can be a stupid move ;)

Last edited:

motogp6r

just saying i liked the intro that had the fz6r and yamaha text. it was "wobbly" like this zombie is wavy. what did you use to create that effect? it looks like an effect WMM doesnt do. :thumbup:

Rookasaki

just saying i liked the intro that had the fz6r and yamaha text. it was "wobbly" like this zombie is wavy. what did you use to create that effect? it looks like an effect WMM doesnt do. :thumbup:
It's a effect of the windows movie maker ;) glad you liked it.