proton flushmount Leds

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

MikeN02

Yep, one of the top flush mounts.

It's always a fight over Protons vs Watsens. Make sure you get a relay to slow them down if you want.

sbhoopsfan

Yeah speaking of proton flushies i ordered mine for Fatbikez over a week ago and they still havent even shipped!:rant:

72racer

Elite Member

vicskim71

Yeah speaking of proton flushies i ordered mine for Fatbikez over a week ago and they still havent even shipped!:rant:
I just received my protons from fatbikez yesterday, and I ordered them in the middle of January. I called and sent emails which took days to get back to me. After you get them, I wouldn't recommend ordering from there again. I also ordered my FE kit from there and it took nearly 2 months to get it.

72racer

Elite Member

vicskim71

Their prices are pretty good compared to everything else I've found. After the FE kit, I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt and try again just to save 10 bucks, but it happened again of course. He sent emails back apologizing saying he runs the business alone and was having a bike show. Okay, I understand that, but if you have a business that supplies as much as it does, I think he should have someone helping him with his orders. They definitely lost my business and anyone I can tell to avoid them as well.

Sage

I must have gotten them at a good time, I got my bar ends, and grips fairly quickly. They are extremely slow on responding to emails though..

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

sbhoopsfan

I just received my protons from fatbikez yesterday, and I ordered them in the middle of January. I called and sent emails which took days to get back to me. After you get them, I wouldn't recommend ordering from there again. I also ordered my FE kit from there and it took nearly 2 months to get it.
Yeah this will be the last time i order from them, he replied via email saying "the manufacture was back in town now to ship it." But i haven't heard back yet and it still says waiting to be shipped on the site, he also told me last week i would have them by last Friday or this past Monday which obviously didn't:surrender: happen. If they are not shipped by next week i will cancel and pay 9 dollars more on eBay.

sbhoopsfan

two weeks still not shipped! i informed him if it does not ship today i want to cancel the order...we shall see what happens, but i will never order from Fatbikez again!:banghead:

72racer

Elite Member

linkgt

Motorcycle_electronics seems to be the only one on ebay to have them. He also has 100 percent so far so good.

Anyway i'm looking to buy these but what is it that i keep hearing about having to by an extra part in order to slow the rear lights down? do they blink that fast?

mike1000

I have some video coming in about 30 mins showing some nice flushmount that make protons look like match light when comparing the two. Stay tuned...

Here ya go...tell me what you think.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FVtoOfPmQ"]YouTube - IMG 0995[/ame]

Last edited:

72racer

Elite Member

redprodigy35

I have Protons on order now from MC Superstore since 4/14.

They told me they're expected in by 4/30 after they gave me two dates before that.
I wrote an e-mail today to High Tech Speed the manufacturer to see what they're lead time would be from there. If they have stock, which I'm guessing they do--- I'll be cancelling my MC Superstore order and going through High Tech speed.

Working as a Purchasing Manager now myself, this is just not OK. :thumbdown:

I'm hoping that with some LED's installed in the front air intakes (I believe these are just cosmetic) I can get some good visibility from the front.
I was reading a write-up of doing this on here-- anybody have any pointers? Should I just get another set of Protons for this purpose, or go with some good 5 pod leds? The eletrical side of linking these signals shouldn't be too difficult correct?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member