Pics of New Mods

FZ6RCA

Hers some pics of my Rumble concept FE and Ghost Flush mounts. I love the sleeker look:D and gone is the dorky fender:confused:

Kdubb223

Looks good man!

Spunky99

Looks great!:D

roadrat

Very nice... thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

ChUcK

OK so the fender is eliminated. Now comes the part where you have to deal with the repercussions. I recommend bending your license plate outwards (up to the sky) a tad and setting your rear shocks a bit higher than before, because your rear tire will contact the plate at some point. I learned this the hard way when I found the plate all folded and smashed under the fender after a ride one day.

The other big consequence: now all the road spray your rear tire kicks up will be all over your rear seat. They are sanding the roads here in Seattle and my pillion looks like South Beach when I pull in to work.

Despite all that, I support the FE because of the clean lines. Nice job, dude.

KeysRider3

Thanks FZ6RCA for the pics, especially the underside/wiring. Nice clean look. Sorry ChUck about the road finding its way onto your passenger pillion. I used to get that riding my dual sport without a rear fender. I had read a couple of other mod threads about the license plate smash. Seems like there should be a simple solution that one of the FE makers would jump on. Just shows how good of a job the 6R rear suspension is doing because we don't feel it!

Last edited:

i_smell_bacon

Hey FZ6RCA,

That looks great!

I just picked up the same Fender Eliminator and I'm about to install it. There doesn't seem to be anything that came with the kit to lock in the tag light. What did you do to lock it in place?

6R Blackout

You got a SWEET! looking ride man. Black is still faster! Just kidding, seriously though real nice bike Bro! Thanks for the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Flipflash

Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member