painting parts MD

motogp6r

:Sport:the fake scoops and few other parts need painting. im in baltimore and cant find a shop to paint these parts. anyone from the southern Pa/ maryland area know of a shop...:Flash:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

yfz6r

Hey fzrblack, just curious what you are doing. Last I heard from you, your bike had recently been pushed over and a short while after that you were going to sell. What happened?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

linkgt

I got my bike all fixed up. I am still planning on selling as I am going to be changing to a cruiser. I can't stay comfortable on my bike anymore, and it seems as if a sport bike may not be for me any more. If you know anyone interested, feel free to pass along my info.
Ah a cruiser? sure you dont want a bike like the bmw 1200 or similar?

ajskillz13

:Sport:the fake scoops and few other parts need painting. im in baltimore and cant find a shop to paint these parts. anyone from the southern Pa/ maryland area know of a shop...:Flash:
Check with the University of Maryland and see who they had paint their football helmets... they're pretty good! :D

Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

motogp6r

thanks for the quick response. it doesnt seem too difficult. the rear portion of the airscoops...you didnt paint those but, do they come off with the three cowls? is it separate part then front of airscoop(part you have blue)?

motogp6r

color test

well, i havent gotten around to the scoops yet, i first need a ratchet deep enough to remove the framesliders. in the mean time i painted the plastic cowls on the sides near the seat. the color seems a close enough match that noone will notice its not yamaha color coded. yah krylon....

Attachments

Doncan

well, i havent gotten around to the scoops yet, i first need a ratchet deep enough to remove the framesliders. in the mean time i painted the plastic cowls on the sides near the seat. the color seems a close enough match that noone will notice its not yamaha color coded. yah krylon....
Looks very nice. Looking forward to do the same to mine...