Paint

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ajskillz13

Any of the first four would be awesome! I think I'd vote for the metallic green.

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

joloy133

The green color you don't see a lot. I like the first one but all the color choices look good, you could even fade it like the newer orange models. good job!

Sage

I'm actually thinking about doing mine in a black and red Monster Energy scheme. I have some Black and Red Red Bull stickers on the bike right now, but one of the girls I work with's husband is a promotion director for Monster and can get me some good stickers. Too bad I like Red Bull better. But I like the Monster logos better. :) Taste or Looks? :rolleyes:
for me, redbull and most of the monster's taste like random chemicals while rockstar and amp taste amazing. I tried to find paid advertising stuff for each seeing how there are a few trucks and cars with monster and rockstar liveries all over them. get some monies and have a unique bike, Win-Win!:rolleyes:

oh and those greens are the shit along with the purple, i like the blue but the others would stand out more :)

ChrisFZ6R09

Wow, all of those look really good. I'm diggin' the light blue (at least it looks like a light blue on my screen...) it's not the same Yamaha team blue, but it has good color depth and still stands out. :D

tractorboy

The First Gold/green is COOL......dont see a bike that color anywhere.

Damn I gotta learn to use photoshop better!!

looks so damn real!!

NeoTericJM

yeah I really like the first green but I love orange. Always have been a fan of orange so not to sure which to do. I had money for my car that I was going to use but I think anything I was going to put into that I am going to put into my bike. Also I love like lava red but my brother has a red ninja 650 so I dont want to do that.

DocFZ

That orange is sweet!:D Always like the burnt orange look on sports cars. Maybe with some black stickers. thumbup:
Should go with the red that comes on the 2011 dodge durango, its wicked sweet