OMFG Took sleeping pills....still awake!!!!

BoneJj

Don't whatever smoke something like that to clear his mind when he rides.... LMAO
actually, a couple tokes might help him sleep nicely...

I wouldn't mind it myself but I can't go to my job with that stuff in my system....

shocker35

Ok here is my input. Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone that humans produce at night. Also I will advise you not to take tylenol PM or other aids with APAP (acetaminophen) in it. It is a pain med and over works your liver. Which if you are young won't really harm you except if you are using it for a prolonged period of time. Also if you consume alcohol it's not the best idea to test how well your liver function is.

I suggest exercise or making a sleep schedule for at least 4 days a week. It won't take immediately but in due time your body will adjust.

Chevyfazer

actually, a couple tokes might help him sleep nicely...

I wouldn't mind it myself but I can't go to my job with that stuff in my system....
I hear ya man, I'm a metallurgist and do lots of work on aerospace parts so I have to be FAA certified, in order to be FAA certified I have to go by their rules which means random screens just about every month. Hell if I drink too much the night before I could be screwed.

r0ar

I hear ya man, I'm a metallurgist and do lots of work on aerospace parts so I have to be FAA certified, in order to be FAA certified I have to go by their rules which means random screens just about every month. Hell if I drink too much the night before I could be screwed.
EVERY MONTH!! I do armed security for GOVT and i dont have but like one a year lol

Chevyfazer

The FAA don't play around!!! But the company I work for has like 6 plants and 5 are FAA certified. So it's once a month between the entire company randomly, so they might be at our plant for 6 months then might no be back for another year but we never know. For example they have tested someone from our plant every month this year...

BoneJj

The FAA don't play around!!! But the company I work for has like 6 plants and 5 are FAA certified. So it's once a month between the entire company randomly, so they might be at our plant for 6 months then might no be back for another year but we never know. For example they have tested someone from our plant every month this year...
I wouldn't mind a FAA job, they normally have pretty damn good pay rates even for the lower positions... lol.

Chevyfazer

I don't actually work for the FAA but I have to be FAA certified for the work I do, and yeah that cert helps the wallet lol

FazerWest

So at 12:45 i tried to lay down again....with a pillow without a pillow, covers, no covers, then i just put on my snuggie and laid ontop the covers so i didnt disturb patrick with changing positions so much, and after 2.5 hours i fell asleep for....almost 2 hours then it starts all over again lol, ugh! thank you all for the great advice im gonna try my sleepy time tea tonight and some warm milk, i suppose playing diablo 3 yesterday for....6 hours didnt help matters but i play games every night before bed until 5am'ish, then take a shower and lay down by 7:30am (i have blackout shades in my room) but tonight was a killer. and it sucks cause we live a very healthy lifestyle, i workout 3-4 days a week, eat very healthy, walk at least 2 miles a day on top of gym time, i guess playing video games is the only unhealthy thing i do, and sleep aids DIDNT work for me until i found the kirkland one, and it was such a relief to get good sleep for once, but after this....might just see how well the tea works.

thank you alll soooo sooo much! stay safe everyone!!

Spunky99

I'm on cyclobenzaphrine AKA flexeril and it makes me sleep a lot...

Happy pills when my back muscles have spaz'd out and I'm in terrible pain.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member