OK I am thinking

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Chevyfazer

Great looking bike!!! The new tiger has actually bumped the super t off my dream dual sport bike list, they really are great bikes.

fz6rwolf

great looking bike!!!

BoneJj

You should look at the triumph sprint. That would be about the best bang right there. Has the bags, is pretty, is litre and looks pretty. It's my other bike of consideration besides the kawi ninja 1k

via mobile, crazy...

Superzoom

You should look at the triumph sprint. That would be about the best bang right there. Has the bags, is pretty, is litre and looks pretty.
I was going to suggest the Sprint as well, although the ergonomics are somewhat aggressive.

The new Tigers look pretty amazing, as well.

See red

Sprint is a nice one up bike. I had on st a while ago, the tiger is almost the same with more suspension, and WAAaaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable ergos. not to mention I do camp off it.

But thanks for the suggestions.

Done deal. I got the bike with new tires, brakes, front struts are getting new seals and valves, tuned, and a full tank of gas.

See red

I actually liked the fz6r better, I did it for utiliterion purposes.

For the gys who like the sprint, Go ride an Aprilia Futura..... talk about bang for your buck??? ergos as good as the 6r and the power of the 1050, and lets face it...... DEAD sexy..

Anyways, this thing is ok, Imo too much engine for a dual sport. It is more of a street bike with better seating loll!!! It will power the front up on a 40mph roll in third???!!!!!! I was lke wtf??? then laughed my ars off for a few miles, now I am wondering how to tame it down a little. It came with essentially a stage two... Took it to the dealer and he laughed like you want me to make it slower???? lol!