OK I am thinking

See red

I was talking to my wife who bought my 6r for me, I enjoy it, but it is really rough to force anything more from it. I had it loaded down with all bags and my son for a trip last weekend. It was at it's end, I ran with my dad and a friend of ours down to Shawnee state park, and we ran the river road back up. Problem is it doesn't seem to have the ability to do much more, it is just too limited in the suspension for 80lbs. of son, and 80lbs. of gear.

On the plus side I never said a word and waas just going continue riding it until I killed it or it killed me lol.... wife gifts, no returns... But she noticed it on the way out and the way in that the bike had it's ars dam near on the bump stop. So I came here to Ok. and she went out and called every one she could, to get a solution. Her solution???? Go get a triumph tiger 1050, she has a nice deal cut with a local shop I will pay 3k and my bike for it out the door..not bad...... I guess I should go test ride it first lmao!!!

I like this bike and have my Aprilia for later but I don't know about the tiger 1050. I will put up some pic.s of it.

So, I was thinking, do I want to get rid of this one or try to resolve the weak suspension in the rear, bare in mind that just changing the shock won't cut it. But too high of spring rate will suck if it doesn't have all bags and load.

Spunky99

Buy the Triumph...a smaller 600cc bike is not suited to the task of a 2 up full touring machine for you. It is a great bike but it as all do, have their limitations.

Fizzer6R

does your wife have any sisters with the same mind set? :leghump:

Deanohh

Ride the Tiger and you won't have to be thinking any more....no contest.

3k and your bike for it.... You can't afford not to get it.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Chucker

I only have the 6R because I don't ride 2 up. If my wife decided she wanted to ride with me, I'd be going to at least 1000CC. Go for it!

BKP

I'm with Fizzer6R....

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

BKP

See red

And this will be the new kick. I am getting it with new tires and no it's not new, it i an 09 with 3500 on the clock.

See red

My dad just bought his Victory last weekend. There were two of these traded in and this one was talking to me