Oh hell yes...

EsrTek

Awesome journey.. i so want to see the full video now!

As for doing it... I'll live through others videos for now, prolly never will afford to do something like that.

BKP

Wow.... I wouldn't find that fun...

This is fun... ('cause at the end of the day, you've got scuba, scenery, suds, and seafood):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocQegK2VwjM]Trip to Key West on Harley Road King - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BoneJj

Wow.... I wouldn't find that fun...

This is fun... ('cause at the end of the day, you've got scuba, scenery, suds, and seafood):

Trip to Key West on Harley Road King - YouTube
1st video is pretty insane but this one is a good idea. I have taken that trip a couple times, it's a quick way to rack up the miles on the bike.. about a 4 hour ride for me.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Reminds me of a mini Long Way Around and Long Way Down that Ewan McGregor did a while back. If you liked that short video, check out both of those mini series. Truly inspiring. Not something I'll probably ever get to do, but it did inspire me to take the 1500 mile trip I did last summer with my Dad.

Long Way Round: Journeys - Long Way Down ? Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman's epic motorcycle journey via Europe, Asia, American and Africa

Yeah, those were great too.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member