Official FZ6R Forum Shirts.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay here, Some of you may know me from the FZ6 site. I have been on there for awhile now, and have about 1200 posts. A few months ago I was able to work up a deal with a friend of mine to make some forum T shirts.

After a good amount of sales, I was able to donate over $600 back into the forum ($5 from each shirt sold). It was a very successful sale, and everyone seemed very pleased. After speaking with a few of the forum members, it was suggested that I create one for the guys over here at the FZ6R site as well.

I have not come up with a design yet. But with your help, Im sure we can make something really cool, and make everyone happy.

Here is what I need from you. I could make a sweet shirt out of a stock FZ6R picture, but I think you guys would want something a little more personal. So I have 2 options.
A. I can make a separate thread where you can post a really cool picture of your bike, and everyone votes to see who the winner is, that person gets their bike on the shirt, and a free shirt to go with it!
B. If someone here has a real passion for design, and has a good idea for a shirt. That person could submit their designs (we could do a competition as well) and the winner would get a free shirt, as well as a $50 straight into their PAYPAL account!

The shirt details are this. Since this is a much smaller forum than the FZ6 forum. (11,000 members vs 1,300) I can't donate the full $5 per shirt into the forum since I obviously won't have the same amount of sales. But I already spoke with Dennis (ADMIN) and we worked out $2 per shirt. So with every shirt sold, I will put $2 right back into the forum.

Sizes: are S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL
Colors: Black, Yamaha Blue
Additional Colors: Any color $3 extra
Price: $20 Per shirt (+$2 for XXL and XXXL) (Donation included.)
Shipping: US $5 Worldwide $15

So your average Black Large Shirt would be $25 on your doorstep anywhere in the USA.

Please put any comments you have on this thread and we can move forward from here.

Thanks guys!! Hope it all works out great!!

Here are some sample pics from the FZ6 forum.
Show off your FZ6 Forum Shirts!! - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

*Mods please contact Dennis, (ADMIN) or I about this thread if you have any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

Detrich

Cool... I like the design with the bike over the yamaha tuning fork. but, i think it would look better centered and on the front of the t-shirt, rather than on the back.

redwing-2001

Great idea.
I like using the graphic rather than a picture.
Thanks for putting this together.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Anyone elses thoughts on it? I can put something together and go from there. I would need about 24 shirts paid for to get my order in. So who would be in for this?

Detrich

Let's get a list going then...

* Please copy/ paste & put ur screenname, # of shirts, size, and color.
* Please add &/or update your info so YamahaMAXdRPMs can get a head count.
* Final count depends on consensus on the final look/ design, of course.
(Maybe we can have a vote or something.)

FZ6R Forum T-Shirts List
99vengeur - ?, ?, ?
arkkornkid - 2, XXXL, ?
Detrich - 1, Medium, Blue
Insure Gal - ?, ?, ?
mas4489 - ?, ?, ?
ramflyer1899 - ?, ?, ?
Roaddawg - ?, ?, ?
Yammax - 1, ?, ?

drrobert

FZ6R Forum T-Shirts List
99vengeur - ?, ?, ?
arkkornkid - 2, XXXL, ?
Insure Gal - ?, ?, ?
mas4489 - ?, ?, ?
ramflyer1899 - ?, ?, ?
Roaddawg - ?, ?, ?
Yammax - 1, ?, ?
drrobert - 2, XL, 1 Blue 1 Black

arkkornkid

FZ6R Forum T-Shirts List
99vengeur - ?, ?, ?
arkkornkid - 2, XXXL, Blue
Insure Gal - ?, ?, ?
mas4489 - ?, ?, ?
ramflyer1899 - ?, ?, ?
Roaddawg - ?, ?, ?
Yammax - 1, ?, ?

WANDERER

I'm at Letter B on your post /Ad, but I really prefer my own designs. But some people like your designs obviously.......goodluck.

Detrich

Post some of your designs Wanderer... The final design hasn't been decided yet, so you should totally contribute. :)

I'm at Letter B on your post /Ad, but I really prefer my own designs. But some people like your designs obviously.......goodluck.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Post some of your designs Wanderer... The final design hasn't been decided yet, so you should totally contribute. :)
Yeah, i want this to be about you guys. As i said, I can take someones bike and make something cool out of it. But if you have an idea, it would be awesome to post it up, like i said, if you design it, and its chosen to be on the shirt $50 and a free shirt is yorus. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Just for another idea, here is what our designer on the FZ1 forum came up with for that site... This is the red but we're also having a blue bike. We're having this is FULL size on the back though and what we're calling the FZ1 business card on the left front...

Here is the FULL card on the back which we shrunk for the front.

Attachments

Last edited:

Yammax

Wow ! Relay nice back on this one: I like it !

I want XL but for color, I wait design to decide.

Yammax

Detrich

In the 1990's I used to like t-shirts with the small logo on the front left chest & big graphic on the back. But honestly, nowadays that layout is very dated and unoriginal to me...

I think a more contemporary t-shirt style is to have one medium/large size graphic/logo/pix centered on the front. And, if an add'l small logo is desired, then it should go on the left or right sleeve. (Preferably left sleeve.)

Just my .02... :)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I need to dig up the thread about the swagger contest. It had several designs that people submitted for this exact purpose.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f77/fz6r-swagger-design-contest-17538/

Most of the people really liked this design from iDOC.

FZ6R Forum T-Shirts List
99vengeur - 1, L, Blue
Insure Gal - ?, ?, ?
mas4489 - ?, ?, ?
ramflyer1899 - ?, ?, ?
Roaddawg - ?, ?, ?
Yammax - 1, ?, ?

M

mas4489

Sounds really cool !! I'm in

FZ6R Forum T-Shirts List
99vengeur - 1, L, Blue
Insure Gal - ?, ?, ?
mas4489 - 2, XXXL, 1 Blue 1 Black
ramflyer1899 - ?, ?, ?
Roaddawg - ?, ?, ?
Yammax - 1, ?, ?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Lookin good so far guys! Keep throwing those ideas out.

Im gonna contact my seller tonight and get some ideas on colors and ink prices. (as of now I have been doing single color ink shirts)

We moving right along!

Can we add a total to the bottom of the running list?
When you add your name, Update the total please.

Thanks!!

FZ6R Forum T-Shirts List
99vengeur - 1, L, Blue
Insure Gal - ?, ?, ?
mas4489 - 2, XXXL, 1 Blue 1 Black
ramflyer1899 - ?, ?, ?
Roaddawg - ?, ?, ?
Yammax - 1, ?, ?
Total: 12