No More Star Decals!!!!

mchury

here is a few pics after i took off the stars and gave her a good bath

Yup! Love the yellow without the star! Did it to mine a while ago and it looks great. Good job.

That looks really nice! Now get you some black bolts or paint the OEM bolts and you'll be set. :thumbup:

very nice!

Has anyone done this with their Blue one yet?

Curious to know how it looks or would look.

Porky I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading about the star removal! Might be something to try!

nice! now i'm even more confused as to if i want to do it or not! I didn't get a direct side on shot. hmmm....

Thank you for the link mchury!

nice! now i'm even more confused as to if i want to do it or not! I didn't get a direct side on shot. hmmm....

Thank you for the link mchury!

not a problem my friend. I think the blue looks really good with no decal as well.

Has anyone done this with their Blue one yet?

Curious to know how it looks or would look.

I took off the dumb stripe off the front and the 2 lower stickers from the bottom of the sides. I left the top one to see if I like it or not, and I'm still undecided.... but here's what it looks like:

IMG_0020.jpg

now that I see this picture, those may be coming off very soon too.

i kinda like the blue with the decal on mine... the yellow decals were a bit more avant-garde tho, and i think too much. if the yellow had similar slim decals like the blue, it wouldn't look so overdone...

looks great nice and clean tho still :)

Back