No More Star Decals!!!!

mchury

here is a few pics after i took off the stars and gave her a good bath

JSP

Super Moderator
Yup! Love the yellow without the star! Did it to mine a while ago and it looks great. Good job.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That looks really nice! Now get you some black bolts or paint the OEM bolts and you'll be set. :thumbup:

Bikegirl88

very nice!

porky45

Has anyone done this with their Blue one yet?

Curious to know how it looks or would look.

Newmason

Porky I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading about the star removal! Might be something to try!

porky45

nice! now i'm even more confused as to if i want to do it or not! I didn't get a direct side on shot. hmmm....

Thank you for the link mchury!

mchury

nice! now i'm even more confused as to if i want to do it or not! I didn't get a direct side on shot. hmmm....

Thank you for the link mchury!
not a problem my friend. I think the blue looks really good with no decal as well.

arkkornkid

Has anyone done this with their Blue one yet?

Curious to know how it looks or would look.
I took off the dumb stripe off the front and the 2 lower stickers from the bottom of the sides. I left the top one to see if I like it or not, and I'm still undecided.... but here's what it looks like:

now that I see this picture, those may be coming off very soon too.

Detrich

i kinda like the blue with the decal on mine... the yellow decals were a bit more avant-garde tho, and i think too much. if the yellow had similar slim decals like the blue, it wouldn't look so overdone...

looks great nice and clean tho still :)