No gear to the extreme

bmw675

poor r6, I would have figured he had a gsxr.
maybe this should belong in "what not to wear"

st. louis :squid:

CrazyCawi

thats pathetic people condone that. They think its awesome and funny and all kinds of crap. Then when he high sides and dies and road rash everywhere hes a stupid punk biker to everyone.

bmw675

good thing missouri has a helmet law...........

that way he could feel/comprehend the pain.

the_cr

Maybe our bugs are just worse up here in the great white north but I couldn't imagine riding anywhere around here with the lack of gear some feel is appropriate. I've gone out only to have my visor get covered in a fine mosquito paste, or taken junebugs/moths/dragonflys/bees that hit like paintballs and certainly don't feel good even through leather and armour.

How this is ok or an attractive idea to some I'll never understand. I worked at a honda dealership briefly (which is why I got my license in the first place) and whether or not it was on a cruiser, standard, sport or even on a big, beautiful Wing I always had the gear.

<B>I'm not advocating another gear/no gear discussion right now by any means </b>. I just can't imagine riding like that, covered in who knows what and happier than a pig in shit about it.

</rant>

Detrich

He won't be re-selling that seat now- skid marks & all... lol

rahuljp

Dude's crazy... but he's definitely got balls! :D

yfz6r

I live in STL area. I can't say I wouldn't like to do that on these past few days. My old car has started overheating so I'm on the bike every day

Sparkxx1

I went to warped tour this weekend and with crowds like:

I wasn't going to be bringing my gear or helmets into that. My girlfriend and I rode in helmets, shorts, and a t-shirt to and from the event(locked up the helmets to the bike)

It was the most intense ride ever...in a bad way. I was so scared of her falling off and getting hurt that once I got off I realized just how tense I had been the whole ride. A 25 minute ride felt like an hour and it was hell.

DragonBlu

I saw this guy on the news this morning and yelled at the wife,"quick bring me a bowl,I think I'm gonna be sick." At first I thought it was a Blue 6R like mine and thought I will never be able to look at my bike quite the same. :D

bmw675

I apologize in advance to those whom this may include:

Not that it makes a difference, but, missouri drivers (especially st. louis) are terrible. I hated going over there when i lived down that direction. I wouldn't even ride my 6r with full gear on over there.