Newest video! Just finished!

DnCrslp09

Hey everyone! I JUST finished my newest video. I know its not "Barbie Girl" like originally requested (I haven't forgotten about that btw), but it is something I was able to put together in my spare time. I hope you all enjoy it! Here's the link!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Z05_41MZ0]GoPro - Motorcycle - Payphone - YouTube[/ame]

efforex

Hey everyone! I JUST finished my newest video. I know its not "Barbie Girl" like originally requested (I haven't forgotten about that btw), but it is something I was able to put together in my spare time. I hope you all enjoy it! Here's the link!

GoPro - Motorcycle - Payphone - YouTube
Good thing you dont used a mirrored visor haha :D

BKP

Great vid... really imaginative editing...

Kudos...

2011FZ6R

We definitely need to make a video together now that we have actually met up haha. Two gopro's and two FZ6R's means double the awesomeness lol

RoadTrip

Inspirational! Loved it, not just good for this site, really good for Youtube land all together - hopefully that ending was just for drama and not for reals.

Oh, yeah, the bike and style were cool also.

DnCrslp09

Inspirational! Loved it, not just good for this site, really good for Youtube land all together - hopefully that ending was just for drama and not for reals.

Oh, yeah, the bike and style were cool also.
thanks man! No, it was a fictitious "love story". Believe it or not, that is actually my roommate's girlfriend helping out with the video shoot.. I'm still single... :(