New years resolution?

cbzdel

We all make then, whats your goals for the new year??
- Get our of debt (credit card and motorcycle) car load doesnt count, that will just be paid down until the car can be sold and not lose any cash on the deal. :thumbup:
-Get Fit. The wife said I am getting fat.. (which I am :mad:) we have awesome gym in our apartment!
-Improve my shooting skills :steve:

xplodnstar

I resolve to figure out what I would truly enjoy doing in life and work toward that goal. I'm sick of getting up early in the morning to go to work to process paperwork all day. I'm sure I can be doing something else that would challenge and/or excite me.

fz6rwolf

I vow never to give over $500 to a mortgage company again for appraisal that gave me a run around and after 3 months of getting this for them and that I decided to go to another company and the "appraisal fee" went towards something else that I'm not getting back.
Explodingstar, look into something in the medical field, especially therapy, 2 year school and pretty good pay.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Get this job im trying to get.
Ride as much as I can.
Shoot a BIG buck.
Stay healthy.

gearhead

The typical: Lose 15 pounds. The incentive this year is to fit into some riding gear that I want to buy. Plus, I want to feel better. This middle-age crap sneaks up on ya! My 90 year old neighbor (looks 60) is in better shape than me :eek:

Heineken

Elite Member