new vid with the new bike

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
S

Schybrid

man, plz have whoever has the keychain things flying around, take them off, very distracting to rider

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RoadTrip

So, was that you riding both bikes? Which did you prefer? The R6 has a fantastic sound, very similar to the FZ6R, actually. But, I hear the power band on the 675 is perfect for street riding, supposedly even better midrange than the GSXR750.

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

So, was that you riding both bikes? Which did you prefer? The R6 has a fantastic sound, very similar to the FZ6R, actually. But, I hear the power band on the 675 is perfect for street riding, supposedly even better midrange than the GSXR750.
Nah just me on the r6. My buddy got his 675 about a year ago. He started out on the ninja 650 the same time I got my fz6r. The 675 is a REALLY nice bike. Perfect on the street. A lot louder than my r6. Though he does have a two brothers exaust on it.

RoadTrip

cool, I think you should update your 'bike' status in your profile, I see lots of peeps on here talking on bike stuff with FZ6R still showing as the bike they ride, it can get confusing :confused: