New rider question about exaust

WhiteFZulusixR

Hey guys just bought my first bike white FZ6R 2013 brand new
PHP:
, glad to be part of the family!!! It's exciting I wake up and just look at her in the morning hahaha its an addiction!!!

Well I got a question, I know that the FZ6R is very similar to the R6 of an earlier year only (correct me if I'm wrong). But I hate how quiet our bikes are and I'm wanting to mod it to give it a more streamlined sport bike look. Well my question about exhaust is while looking up YouTube videos I know my options are (again correct me if I'm wrong) are TBR, VIPR, M4, and custom straight pipes, well while on YouTube I saw a video of the R6 with the TOCE exhaust and fell in love with the sound.

MY question is I know select parts will transfer over from R6 to our FZ6Rs if I order an R6 Toce exhaust if it will fit and work perfectly with no problems. Or hopefully one of you steer me in the direction I'm wanting to go such as taste preference if you can recommend an exhaust system that'll sound like the R6s toce system.

And thank you to whomever reads this and/or replies!

lark

Ok sweet man thanks for the information! What year model headers fit on our bike, mines a 2013!
lol wrong gender :p
Anyways, I've been looking at this too I have the 2013 and I've seen youtube videos with both 02 R6 headers and 04 R6 headers. I'm getting an M4 exhaust, considering the headers too. I have read that it may require some heat bending or custom fabrication especially if you have or are wanting to get a center stand.