Jago9

Hi all, Just wanted to Introduce myself.

I have been lurking on this forum since September 2011, this is a great forum full of great people.

Bought a 2011 FZ6R Copper in September, and thanks to you guys here have learned a ton about our bike and about riding in general.

Thanks! :D

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome to the family :thumbup:

Jago9

Thanks, for the warm welcome. Yeah I love that color too obviously, hard to color match though.

roadrat

Welcome Jago. :welcome:

JSP

Super Moderator
To create an album on our site:

Go to your User CP
Look on the left side menu.
Click on Pictures and Albums
Create new album and upload the pictures you have on your computer.
Then you can right click on your picture, view image info, copy the direct link into a post by clicking on the little
mountain icon, insert link.

This will post the large picture directly into the post such as this:

OR

If you have a photobucket/imageshack/other hosting site rather than use ours, you can do the same thing. (get the direct image link, click on the mountain icon and post the link which will post the pic)

To just attach a picture to a post:

Create a post
Scroll down before submitting reply
Click on Manage Attachments
Browse your computer for the picture file
Upload
This will put the picture as an attachment in your post like this:

:thumbup:

Attachments

Jago9

Thanks dragonBlu!
Like I said, this forum already has me modding, so since it's winter time here in good 'ol Ohio, I decided to spend it changing up the bike a bit. already have done the flushmounts, waiting on my Puig Double bubble (its on backorder), getting my TBR titanium exhaust at the end of the month and juicebox pro, fender eliminator should be here this week, shogun frame sliders are just put on, next up Pazzo shorty's, and changing the fairing decals.

Thanks to all of you guys for showing me how to do this stuff myself, saving a ton of Greenbacks on labor!

littlepinecone

Welcome to the forum (although from the sounds of it, you've been here longer than me), and gorgeous bike! I might have a little bit of copper-envy.

Jago9

Thanks Littlepinecone!
Yeah was lurking forever, finally decided to stop being creepy and officially join, and maybe try to help others as you guys have all helped me, albeit in secret