New levers

Spunky99

Is that for the pair of them? If so I'm going to order them now. Been waiting for a decent looking set of cheap levers to come out. I want to get ASV levers but can't justify the cost.

I emailed the seller and he responded within 12 hours and he said it is for the pair. Just make sure during the Paypal payment session that you add the note to tell him the color and the style..short or regular and the year and model and make of the motorcycle.

Is that for the pair of them? If so I'm going to order them now. Been waiting for a decent looking set of cheap levers to come out. I want to get ASV levers but can't justify the cost.

+1 I like ASV over Pazzo's, their unbreakable, stylist, with a 3 - 5 year warranty as well.

I've seen a couple of those levers on ebay, but most are from Hong Kong, China so I thought they would be made out of cheap and inexpensive material.

Post pictures/thoughts when you get them installed please, I've been interested in getting new levers to add a little bedazzle as the stocks are quite plain.

+1 I like ASV over Pazzo's, their unbreakable, stylist, with a 3 - 5 year warranty as well.

I've seen a couple of those levers on ebay, but most are from Hong Kong, China so I thought they would be made out of cheap and inexpensive material.

Post pictures/thoughts when you get them installed please, I've been interested in getting new levers to add a little bedazzle as the stocks are quite plain.

Don't equate China with cheap anymore. There are a lot of Chinese Americans who have opened up shop in China lately. It is the QA/QC that makes the quality in Chinese products. I've gotten cheap Chinese $hit and I've gotten world class workmanship too. I've been to mainland China twice and I have many Chinese friends. As long as the boss is watching, the product can be excellent. Now having said all that, I cross my fingers and wait.....;)

Don't equate China with cheap anymore. There are a lot of Chinese Americans who have opened up shop in China lately. It is the QA/QC that makes the quality in Chinese products. I've gotten cheap Chinese $hit and I've gotten world class workmanship too. I've been to mainland China twice and I have many Chinese friends. As long as the boss is watching, the product can be excellent. Now having said all that, I cross my fingers and wait.....;)

I've just personally bought some stuff on ebay from Hong Kong and had terrible experiences... mostly I didn't get an item for 2 months, found out they lost the package and shipped another waited another month and got it. Only to find out it was made of cheap material and broke.

Maybe you could bring back my hope again, and be the guinea pig :D

I've just personally bought some stuff on ebay from Hong Kong and had terrible experiences... mostly I didn't get an item for 2 months, found out they lost the package and shipped another waited another month and got it. Only to find out it was made of cheap material and broke.

Maybe you could bring back my hope again, and be the guinea pig :D

I've bought a ton of airsoft stuff from China and Hong Kong and never been disappointed.

BTW: The levers shipped within 2 hours of purchase. I expect 7 to 10 day total time in transit.

Last edited:
I've bought a ton of airsoft stuff from China and Hong Kong and never been disappointed.

BTW: The levers shipped within 2 hours of purchase. I expect 7 to 10 day total time in transit.

Can't wait, they look great. Though I did see some other people selling the 7075 levers.

Can anyone tell me what the main difference is between the two? Is it just the life expectancy? Type of metal?

Also, what is the stock made out of?

my husband got levers for his bike from this company. The finish wore off after a few months of wear.

Yep, anodized finishes are not very durable. They are very thin, and will wear easily. Those levers will have a polished (shiny aluminum) look where they contact the fingers within a few months of use. They will scratch easily also. As cool as they look, I think I'll keep the originals. Just MHO.

Fire dragon brothers

I got a pair of fire dragon brothers shortie levers... i think they were $45... love 'em. Huge improvement over the stock ones.

Can't wait, they look great. Though I did see some other people selling the 7075 levers.

Can anyone tell me what the main difference is between the two? Is it just the life expectancy? Type of metal?

Also, what is the stock made out of?

As per the auction information from eBay, the levers are made from billet 6061 aluminum that has been CNC machined. The 6061 is softer than 7075 aluminum and easier to machine. They have 7075 type III cam blocks for the adjusters and stainless steel hardware. $48.98 delivered

The anodizing is expected to wear off. This is normal. You can order the silver ones which are polished aluminum and will stay silver. My footpegs will have silver areas where the anodizing had been worn off from my feet. No big deal.

The STC ones made of 7075 aluminum are about double the cost with shipping and the anodizing will wear off on them as well. $97.30 delivered. Or the FDB 7075 levers for 54.96 delivered.

For a set of shorty levers this is pretty cheap dollar wise.
Of course if you are so inclined, you can buy the Pazzo levers for 179.99 including shipping and they are made of the same exact aluminum. 6061 billet with 7075 cam blocks and the anodizing will wear off just as fast.

They are just levers.....I wanted the shorty style and not pay a fortune.

Last edited:
I got a pair of fire dragon brothers shortie levers... i think they were $45... love 'em. Huge improvement over the stock ones.

All the ones I saw by Fire Dragon were regular sized, no shorties....nice tho

shorties

All the ones I saw by Fire Dragon were regular sized, no shorties....nice tho

here's a pic of my FDB shorties...

They have them, just don't always have them listed.

here's a pic of my FDB shorties...

They have them, just don't always have them listed.

Thanks ry-mac75...good to know about the availability.
Now you opened a can o' worms...What is that red grip you have there?

These would be a nice alternative to the expensive ASV and Pazzo levers...

May have to get me some shorties!

Back