New forum already up?

fz6rwolf

Looks different but not too much so with some more topic areas. Nice. Now we need something bike related up top instead of just the mns logo. How about a nice Yamaha "blue" FZ6R?

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I think Dennis is looking for submissions for a logo. If anyone here has some good photoshop skills, lend some examples and yours could be there. :d

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Wait a second...blue?!? We all know the yellow one is best! LOL :p

Nah, what we need to do is get people to come up with logo ideas, then have a vote on which one we like the best.

fz6rwolf

My computer skills are limited to copy and paste LOL.

Ok, next question concerning my limited skills, how do I get each section to show most recent threads instead of alphabetical order?

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member

Ok, next question concerning my limited skills, how do I get each section to show most recent threads instead of alphabetical order?

I have to do that... ( doinf it right now)

Avtars sould work now too:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator

Go to your User CP, Edit Options, scroll to Thread Display mode, and change the option to "Linear - Newest First"

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have to do that... ( doinf it right now)

Avtars sould work now too:thumbup:
Yep, those both have been worked out! :thumbup:

fz6rwolf

Yaaaaaay!!!

spacemonkey

YAY! finally our own forum :D
thank you so much!
i have adequate PS skills but no PS program.
im gonna find it and ill try to have something by tuesday or wednsday.
what would be the dimensions in pixels???

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Awesome spacemonkey. Can't wait to see the submissions!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I was thinking about giving it a shot with the BOTM pic I took of my wife's yellow bike. :D I don't have PS but I do have Jasc Paint Shop Pro that does an OK job with stuff.

Admin

Staff member
YAY! finally our own forum :D
thank you so much!
i have adequate PS skills but no PS program.
im gonna find it and ill try to have something by tuesday or wednsday.
what would be the dimensions in pixels???
make is the same size as this one 528 X 75

Attachments

cbzdel

I like this new forum!

but I lost all my thanks :(

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I like this new forum!

but I lost all my thanks :(
Yes, everyone gets a fresh start here. You've been an exceptional member in the other forums so I am guessing your stats will rise here quickly! :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I gave you one! It's a start...:p

Think we need to work on the "Currently active users viewing this thread" portion.

MNDZA

Our own forum....I voted against it, but I guess it will be nice to not have so many people posting info about the wrong bikes anymore. Thanks!

MNDZA

Quick note to everyone who got moved over here....make sure you re-upload your avatar image because the ones that got transferred are all stretchy lookin.