my mods [=

nyteskye

currently:
PCV
arrow darkline exhaust
speed tactics FE
sho gun frame sliders

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0s0uWVBwBs]yamaha fz6r arrow darkline exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

motogp6r

the arrow exhaust is the best looking exhaust ive seen for our bike. id like one to put on my bike. its only that i dont see FZ6r as an option on arrows website. what model is your exhaust for? your bike looks great man:D

findmadhav

I agree... the exhaust looks awesome and doesnt look like aftermarket.... N the bike looks great too... awesome....

How much did you spend to get the exhaust done? :thumbup:

Last edited:

b_who

the arrow exhaust is the best looking exhaust ive seen for our bike. id like one to put on my bike. its only that i dont see FZ6r as an option on arrows website. what model is your exhaust for? your bike looks great man:D
Go under XJ6. Body is a little diffrent but still the same everywhere else

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

killabee

how do you like the exhaust?

b_who

:thumbup:

b who your advice helped me to find the exhaust that fits the 6r thanks comrade:thumbup:
No problem i was doing the same earlier trying to find it till i noticed the XJR option and tada there it was haha

Chucker

Looking at their website, you order the headers and collector separate from the can. You could put any can on if you just bought the headers and collector. You also get a catalytic converter if you're emissions-conscious.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

mjesenovec

So...I just did a little searching on google, and the big online bikes stores I typically go to don't carry it, and you can't order direct from the website...so i have no idea how much this costs. If and when i end up getting my 6r, i plan on doing the stock exhaust mod, which should keep me happy for a while...but it would be nice to know that other, and hopefully more affordable options exists besides the TBR. At this point, if the TBR is the only aftermarket option, I will probably just keep the exhaust mod forever. I can't justify spending that much on a bike exhaust...especially since I can get a full system for my car for just a little more.

Tyson

Where did you order the exhaust from? Did you get it from an Australian distributor or order from overseas?

Looks awesome by the way!!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

stevet

I like the little catalytic converter. I am environmentally conscious. The exhaust looks cool. For the money spent on any custom exhaust system and the negligible horsepower gained I will stay stock and stealth. I really love the FZ6R. It's got a lot of really great things going for it and not much if at all to nit pick about. Great bang for your buck. I did add a 12 volt outlet and gps mount, frame sliders, wheel stripes, Cee Baileys windshield which has been cut down to something that looks nice but still works much better than stock, a bright led brake light bar, softer hand grips, a small tail bag. You don't notice a whole lot unless look.

Chucker

Bayside Performance deals in Arrow Exhaust Systems. I'm sure it could be ordered through them.

But then again, I'm sure Marthy could build one to allow a side slip-on can.

nyteskye

hey guys sorry i havent been on the forums for a bit..

the exhaust i got from an authorised arrow dealer in australia called admant industries, its on the arrow website

it has the racing headers with the darkline exhaust.

cost me about $1150AUD and which they had to order it from italy and waited about 2 weeks for delivery, that price was on sale at the time of purchase.

i still have email of prices if anyone is keen.. just pm me and ill let you know prices.