My first motovlog!!!!

FazerWest

Yay I got my mount, threw it on the handlebars, and it did ok! still need to figure out why it looks all wavy in some parts lol, might need to adjust the camera position and or internal settings...my mp3 player only records in mono /facepalm, that sucks, oh well. oh ya and it took like 3 hours to edit everything and about 8 hours to upload it lol. Off to a good start i think lol, any tips and or advice is much appreciated!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb4on0Phwbc&feature=plcp&context=C4108d06VDvjVQa1PpcFMPtYKtVUsmVguWl54DctkqgnWehmOOKWM=]My first Vlog!!! well...motovlog that is! - YouTube[/ame]

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

FazerWest

The video is wavy because of the vibration. It is a hard thing to fix, but if you can isolate the camera mount with some rubber, that will help a little. What kind of mount are you using? What model camera? It definitely takes some playing around with....
I went old school cause i didnt wanna buy a gopro for $400 when i have a $500 jvc everio gz-hm320 that doesnt get used for much anyways, i got a handlebar RAM mount, and its connected to the tripod. uploading the mount video tomorrow of me unpacking it, and showing it attached to the bike.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Superzoom

Hi Fazer,

I'm actually going to guess that the waviness of your video is actually due to the image stabilization of your camera combined with motion and vibration from being on the bike. Try turning off image stabilization on your camera and see if the waviness goes away. Image stabilization does weird things sometimes.

CrazyCawi

Your hott. Nuff said.

Sage

If the video software you are using has image stabilization maybe give it a try to try and settle the picture out. Great vid though :)

FazerWest

Hi Fazer,

I'm actually going to guess that the waviness of your video is actually due to the image stabilization of your camera combined with motion and vibration from being on the bike. Try turning off image stabilization on your camera and see if the waviness goes away. Image stabilization does weird things sometimes.
Thank you, i will definitely try that on the next video i did have the image stabilizer on, i turned off face recognition and the stabilizer, hope that helps a bit.

Sage

wish I had enough interesting things to talk about to actually vlog, but alas, i am not very interesting/talkative