Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BR3NTS

Finally received my levers from Hong Kong
I bought them on ebay for $25.85 AUD + Free shipping
I am very very happy with these levers I think they're amazing

Attachments

MrLester

Id be interested how the fitting goes. Also if you have a link that would be helpful. Im thinking of getting a set myself.

Not to sound rude but how can you rate levers just based on looks? You should probably put them on and make sure they fit good and function well.

Sure, they look nice, but if they don't work good then it's kinda pointless

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MrLester

A Pair CNC Brake Clutch Levers Yamaha FZ6 04 10 FZ6R 2011 2013 | eBay

I'm buying a small tube of grease tomorrow so they're well lubricated in the moving joints where the bolts go through.
Thanks for the link!
Not to sound rude but how can you rate levers just based on looks? You should probably put them on and make sure they fit good and function well.

Sure, they look nice, but if they don't work good then it's kinda pointless
This is why I've been reluctant in getting them so far. Would be good to hear the OPs experience in installing them.

RyanChristenson

Mine work very well. Just took them off and put back on to mark sure it wasn't putting pressure on the pin. It sounds like they are rubbing when I'm pushing out of garage but the sound is still there if I totally remove the lever. These are not the ones I bought though so hopefully these don't fade. The place I got mine did send me another pair at no charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BR3NTS

Thanks for the link!

This is why I've been reluctant in getting them so far. Would be good to hear the OPs experience in installing them.
Took no more than a few minutes to fit them mine aren't grabbing any brake at all which is lucky by the sounds of it

Bert-Aus

Took no more than a few minutes to fit them mine aren't grabbing any brake at all which is lucky by the sounds of it
You had better get them checked by a professional moto mechanic!
YOUR BRAKES ARE SUPPOSED TO DRAG only slighty but they should always have contact

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2