Motorcycle/Truck Sandwich...

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

Several things to think about here.

1. In his situation, his mother costs a hell of a lot less than an ambulance. His fear of being alone in a situation like that probably leveled off after someone showed up.

2. It all depends on the person you are but in a situation like that, being all alone on a road after taking a spill like that... don't knock it till you've tried it.

In my experiences I thankfully had a buddy with me or witnesses nearby.

Either way, at least he's not dead.
Completely true, the kid in the second video was young and still living at home. His mom probably babies him too. Of course he's going to react in such a way.

When you are young and inexperienced with crap hitting the fan then you will cry out like a champ. As you get older it changed to anger, hence the road rage we see on the roads so much.

Granted I never cried for my mother past the age of probably about 8 or so but some people don't age as fast. Though I've had plenty of rough landings while doing stupid stuff as a kid. falling out of trees, bicycle handle bars to the chest, nuts smashed on the center bar of the bike and a host of other things. I wont get into how many times those accidents were repeated either, lol. IDK how I didn't brake any bones when I was younger...

Oh, another good one was when I sliced my skull open when I was like maybe 5-6 or so. I have a nice scar from that one... It's a good 4 inches long in my hair line. I still remember all the blood everywhere. And the arrow in the elbow as well. That hit the not so funny bone, yeah that really sucked.

If we only had video cameras back then, I would probably be famous for all the injuries I received, lol.

But yeah, in a crap situation you never know how you are going to respond. I've had marines get shot and cry like babies but when they broke a limb they didn't think it would stop them. I had to drug one to keep him from trying to get up, dumbass wanted to get back in the fight even though he had a broken femur.