Motorcycle Crashes into Bicycles

Detrich

She's walking around with loose sweats. Her boobs are hanging out in the fromt, and her butt crack hanging out in the back. Who wouldn't look at that and get distracted? lol... 8)

Anyhow. If u watch this video u can also see that another bicyclist was obstructing the entry point of the turn. So instead of entering the turn wide- ie outside in- the biker was forced to take a narrower line by entering from the middle of the road. That coupled with excessive speed and a decreasing radius turn- he was simply going too fast for safety.

http://youtu.be/Av5nQba0I3o

Detrich

Nothing to do with this incident... But, generally-speaking, bicyclists do want their cake and eat it too. They want to be treated equally as motor vehicles on the road, but then they also want to be treated like pedestrians when it comes to stop signs, cross walks, and traffic lights. Have u EVER seen a bicyclist stop or yield for a pedestrian? Never

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Detrich

If that photographer chic wore any less clothing we'd see accidents spike exponentially. lol

I think she and her BF / husband gotta pretty nice scam going on right there... She wears skimpy outfits & makes them crash, and he shoots the videos and then sells the pix on his web site.

x.X

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Detrich

DaHamn. That's a serious road distraction. lol

FastFreddy

most bicycle folk i know always say "we have the same rights to the road as you"

yeah i get it, but when you are on a human powered machine that clogs up traffic and generally pisses cagers and motorcycle people off "just because it's your right"

it was karma for when that bicycle guy blocked traffic trying to turn right so he could go straight and runs stop signs all day long as he has the same rights but the laws do not apply.

i dont know where the bikers head was. that was just stupid. i am just venting and hope the guy is OK but i do hate when bicyclists get in front and block me in "because they can" i have dreamed about driving through them..........

but not like that
Normally the cyclist would choose to wait in between the lanes in this situation. If its a big 4x4 turning left in the left lane, they may choose to go straight thru the intersection via the right lane, as the bigger vehicle in the other lane may not leave enough safe room for the cyclists to wait in between lanes.

chrisnlb

yikes, I've ridden my bike on Mulholland several times, there aer usally a lot of bicyclists and pedestrians. I remember a guy walking his dog in the middle of the rode, right after a blind curve

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member