Motodynamic Integrated Taillight Smoke

mazarbar

Trying to find a motodynamic taillight with the smoke tint for the FZ6R, something that would fit a 2013. I cannot find this anywhere! Ebay, Amazon, the actual website, everyone say's they're sold out. I would love to buy this new or used or if anyone has any information on why I can't find it that would be great!

jfont

Trying to find a motodynamic taillight with the smoke tint for the FZ6R, something that would fit a 2013. I cannot find this anywhere! Ebay, Amazon, the actual website, everyone say's they're sold out. I would love to buy this new or used or if anyone has any information on why I can't find it that would be great!
:don'tknow: Every month it seems that someone heard from Motodynamic that they would be getting more in the next month but it hasn't been happening for at least three. I was lucky enough to grab one of the last clear. Been waiting so I can buy my brother one....they're a hot item.

BigRobb

Yea, same deal. Every month they seem to say next month, or later in the month. Kind of irritating, but it's the best functioning, best looking, and best value out there. I'll wait

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

mazarbar

I'm tempted to just buy some other one like the DMP, I want to get my fender gone as soon as I can but I hate the waiting game. But I agree the motodynamic one is by far the best looking