Monday blues

Fizzi6ergal

Here I am sitting at work, thinking about how I wish the weather would change back to what it was mid-July. And then the thought of me being on my bike sounds a lot more fun than sitting here in my chair typing away on my keyboard. What do you guys think? Want to join me for a mental visualization of riding our fine ladies? Unless your bike is a dude, then you can go ride your dude ;) haha. My visualization might last all day though, so I might need to hire somebody to do my job for me today.:wav:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Maverick6r

I can ride my bike almost all year in Houston. Except for the brutal heat, it doesn't get too terribly cold down here. Rode to work today and took her out for lunch. Should be a fun ride home...

Fizzi6ergal

I rode to work today... A little wet, but not too cold. It is nice to get out on 2 wheels again. Been over a week!
It's amazing how the difference in weather is especially when you live 15 minutes from where I work! Oh Central Oregon, the weather here is a love/hate relationship with me. Tatty and I were talking about how at the south end of the city I'm in, you hit a brick wall of cold weather compared to the middle of the city where its nice and toasty warm. Then if you go to the city where he lives it's even warmer there!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

dsanchez222

I don't get too bummed, I can ride year round also in Louisiana, mostly. Kinda funny actually, yesterday my wife used forgetting something at my sister's house as an excuse to ride 3 hours to go get it. Suprisingly the 38 degree weather didn't stop us. It was one of those you know your addicted to riding when moments...

Fenixgoon

I don't get too bummed, I can ride year round also in Louisiana, mostly. Kinda funny actually, yesterday my wife used forgetting something at my sister's house as an excuse to ride 3 hours to go get it. Suprisingly the 38 degree weather didn't stop us. It was one of those you know your addicted to riding when moments...
my limits are somewhere around 40F..it just gets too damn cold :D