Looking for rear seat handle replacements

nhlkid1307

Hey guys, I have a 2014 Fz6r. I bought it brand new from the dealer and it came with the rear seat Handles. I took them off and am looking for the cover that bolts into the same holes and hugs the seat. Im not sure if they came stock with the older models or are purchased aftermarket. If someone could help me out, Thanks!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nhlkid1307

Its the black piece that is surrounding the seat cowl.

Attachments

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nhlkid1307

Thanks alot!

skarface79

stripped bar?

any body know what the old u shape bar looks like with the rubber stripped off it? the one my bike came with is scrapped so i was thinking of stripping the plastic off of it, ive seen other fz6r's with the rear grab bar different colored(other than black) any body else do this to theirs?:confused:

rolla.5pt0

any body know what the old u shape bar looks like with the rubber stripped off it? the one my bike came with is scrapped so i was thinking of stripping the plastic off of it, ive seen other fz6r's with the rear grab bar different colored(other than black) any body else do this to theirs?:confused:
If you do strio it you wont have the sharp edges you can feele where the metal is, not recommended

Last edited: