Looking at Used Bike Tomorrow - Need Help...

TigerGenetics

Are you a fellow member on the RX-8 club Tiger? :)
Yes I am, although I no longer own my RX-8. :( I still frequent the RX-8 Club on a daily basis. I love that group over there. I miss that car so much.

Believe it or not, I contacted you about your motorcycle prior to buying mine. In a way, you helped me make my final decision, and for that I thank you. :thumbup:

ksanbon

Nice bike!!
I love the creativity. What do you think about painting (or experimenting w/ duct tape) the rear lower section of the tank white to tie it all together.

Last edited:

Detrich

Tnx Ksan... Mike made a similar suggestion... Hmm I guess it needs some white on the tank too =\ Another idea is to get a blue/ white suit to help it blend in... I guess I'll think about it some more. =)

Detrich

Tiger> Oh, I remember now... How are u liking the 6R? :)

TigerGenetics

Tiger> Oh, I remember now... How are u liking the 6R? :)
I am absolutely loving it. It just sucks that I haven't been able to ride it quite as much as I would like lately due to either the cold weather (don't have proper gear), rain/thunderstorms, and the fact that I am carpooling to work now so I can't ride it on my weeks to drive. But I love every second of it when I am riding. Hoping the weather holds out so I can ride this weekend.

Once again I am loving that R6 of yours.

Detrich

there should be more weekends with suitable riding weather as summer approaches... or you can do what i do and go riding late at night on weekdays... hehehe. less cars on the road = good.

:)