Lane Splitter App...

Detrich

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Spunky99

That's pretty cool! Too bad I have an Android phone or I'd probably get some excitement out of that!
I'm Android 1.5......none of the good stuff works on my unit....

Sage

I'm on an Android 2.2, time for some iPod fun it looks like.

how have they not come up with an update to at least 2.1 for you john?

Spunky99

Hardware is not compatible on the Motorola Cliq. I got it before the Google phones were released and it was the only Android option for T-Mobile.

Maybe I need an iPad.

Spunky99

Hardware is not compatible on the Motorola Cliq. I got it before the Google phones were released and it was the only Android option for .

Maybe I need an iPad.

MikeN02

Played it, game is okay. To speed up and earn extra points you tap on the screen and it throws it in the air for a wheelie.

For some reason I guess being on one wheel in the air makes the bike go faster than balanced on two wheels.

NoDoze

It's entertaining!

However, I'm more concerned with the 'cager computer warriors' who are spewing venom about opening their doors and squeezing cyclists in. So much anger in some people - like a motorcyclist splitting to pass them is a major violation of their right. lol

Personally, I've encountered a situation where someone did open their door a few cars ahead of me. I just took refuge in the empty space in the next lane, waited for the traffic in my lane to pass him and then I continued splitting. I wonder if that ticked him off. :D

Detrich

LOL. Yes. But it's still fun tho :)