Juice Box help!!

Berdani

Okay, got my bike delivered to me today.. 2009 fz6r 4200 miles. She came with full two brothers exhaust which I knew about when i purchased. Little did i know i pulled the passenger seat off and there is a juice box premium fuel programmer there. I will get to the point... I know nothing about this or how to use it. There is a mode button and 8 settings.. Any input or expierence would greatly help! In the meantime I will be looking up manuals/stuff about it...

Thanks and stay safe!

Ps i am attaching a pic of it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 41
Run setting number two until you can get your hands on the top tune software. Then head over to Marthys site and download sportrevA map. Enjoy :)

I just realized your in Ohio. If you need software and the cable I can install Marthys map for you if you wana make a ride down to canton.

So I am assuming i need more than just what is on the bike. Like something to hook up the actual juice box to a computer and download software?

Yeah it's two bros 'top tune" software and then the cable to hook up to USB. Let me know if you want to ride ! Im headed out for a long one tomorrow.

I just ordered a juice box pro today. I am putting a custom shorty exhaust on and a k&n filter with block off plates. How hard is the juice box install? And should I hook it up to my computer while it's on my bike running?

Juice box

So I turned on my bike today and took it for my first ride. Everything feels smooth. Now you told me to run setting two, how do I adjust to setting two. When the bike is one number 1 is lit. When I hold down mode, blue red and orange flickers everywhere. I hit the up or down button and two flash red at the same time. Always defaults to number 1 it seems. I'm sorry for all the stupid questions, as I said before this came on the bike and I don't know what "map" is running or how to adjust no "manual" and I can't seem to figure it out.

P.s., took off the silencer tip on my TBR exhaust, sounds a lot better, a lot of rumble as I let off the throttle or down shift... I mean A LOT!!!

Back