JT-FZ6R-2012 - My bike / Mods

Almost looks like u lowered ur front end? Looks badass though

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

What type of paint did you use to paint your rear grab bar and other plastic pieces? I have Krylon Fusion rattle can paint, will that work?

I think semi-glossy would do justice for my bike. I'd want to go pink where you went red. Well, not all the places you put red.

after a good overdue wash!

Looks great! You really have tied in all that red pretty well. I really like the side fairing decal treatment. The first thing i ever did to mine is the same thing you did which is cut the decal off the side except for the stripe that lines up with the tank. Of course i decided to do other things with my bike but yours really looks good that way with the monster logo underneath.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Yamaha decal would look good red with a grey outline to match the grey in the remaining factory decals. Or all red like you said would look fine too. I just think an outline makes the decal look more finished and professional. But either way would look good.

Youll have to order it special in that size. His standard size is much larger than our decal. But since you mention it i did the same thing your talking about awhile back with an orange decal and it looked good. Of course you dont have to order from the same place as me. Ebay has tons of yamaha decals and for cheaper too.

Personally i love colored wheels that go along with the scheme of a bike. Ive thought about doing some painting on mine as well and maybe someday i will. I think it would probably look cool on your bike but theres no way to tell for sure until its done. You could always do it and if you dont like it paint it back black again lol. Would be a lot of work. If you do decide to do it i would love to see the results. I say go for it because i have not seen another fz6r with painted rims other than the gold which i think looks cool too. i think it would be a bold thing to do but could turn out really awesome. Let me know if you go through with it!

It is lowerd. Thanks

Sent from my one and only iPhone using Tapatalk

How Low did you go in the front? looks Dumped? I went an inch on my bike and felt like it handled better. To be honest at First I thought what you were doing was a little much but to each his own, right? My opinion has changed though, you have made everything Go together with the monster Theme. Bike looks Great!!!

Oh yeah i always forget about plasti dip. Good idea. I cant believe i havnt tried the stuff yet. I need to find something to plasti dip lol!

Back