iphone mount.

danieljardim

Does anybody recommend a good motorcycle mount for iphone that is also waterproof? Just in case of sudden rain showers.

Also don't brake my bank please. reasonable price.

jman

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Navitech-Waterproof-Including-Blackberry-BlackBerry/dp/B004P9W71W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369342128&sr=8-1&keywords=navitech+bike]Amazon.com: Navitech Cycle / Bike / Bicycle Sports Waterproof holder mount and case for Smart Phones Mobiles & Cell phones Including The Blackberry torch 9800, Blackberry pearl, Blackberry bold 9700+9000, Blackberry curve, Blackberry curve 9800, Blac[/ame]

I used this on my bike for my iphone 4s. It fit tight in there with a case on it. I upgraded to a bigger phone though that doesn't fit in it anymore so sizing may be an issue depending what you have.

jman

Here's one for a 5" model which I may have to purchase myself :). I liked the one I have because you could still run the touch screen through the plastic case. Not with gloves on though unfortunately.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motorbike-Protective-Resistant-Suitable-Including/dp/B008MYM0Z4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1369342346&sr=8-3&keywords=navitech+bike+5%22]Amazon.com: Motorbike / Bicycle Mount And Protective Water Resistant Case Suitable for all 5" Devices Including TomTom, Garmin, Navman, Navigon And Phone Brands. Including: Tomtom GO 300, TomTom One V4, Garmin Nuvi 2595, Garmin Nuvi 50, Garmin Nuvi 1[/ame]

danieljardim

Here's one for a 5" model which I may have to purchase myself :). I liked the one I have because you could still run the touch screen through the plastic case. Not with gloves on though unfortunately.

Amazon.com: Motorbike / Bicycle Mount And Protective Water Resistant Case Suitable for all 5" Devices Including TomTom, Garmin, Navman, Navigon And Phone Brands. Including: Tomtom GO 300, TomTom One V4, Garmin Nuvi 2595, Garmin Nuvi 50, Garmin Nuvi 1
i have an iphone 5

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

danieljardim

I keep my iphone 5 in my pocket, connected to my sena setup so that works for me and I use the WAZE app that talks over the BT setup.

I guess I should sell my handlebar GPS setup now lol.
I have to admit that i'm a bit stupid for directions, so see the road is a big plus for me.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bert-Aus