Inland Empire/ Southern California Rides

RACreative

Does anyone in the Inland Empire or SoCal area want to plan a ride one weekend soon. My wife and I went for a ride up to Oak Glen today... lots of snow, the roads were clear. Would be fun to ride with some other bikes. If anyone wants to ride up to big bear or take the scenic loop through Oak Glen let me know. Would be fun to meet up with other riders in the area.

Randy Arrowsmith
Redlands, CA

Attachments

b_who

Detrich

Did they finish repairing route 30 already? I've only gone up 330 crest line last summer with my car club. Haven't ridden out that far east yet... >_<

b_who

Did they finish repairing route 30 already? I've only gone up 330 crest line last summer with my car club. Haven't ridden out that far east yet... >_<
You mean 330???
its bin done for a whileeeeee.
like a year ago lol

Detrich

lol... I haven't been out there in a while. 330 is a fun road to the 15. But dunno if I would do red rock on two wheels... It's like a corkscrew roller coaster. LOL

CrazyCawi

+1 for bad ass yellow

S

SkyOrDie

Heh, Randy. I'm another FZ6eR in Redlands. I picked up my black '11 this past November. I've seen another black one in the downtown parking garage and just yesterday saw a black '11 with FE make the west 91 to east 10 transition at 5:30pm. Hmmm. Maybe there are more of these bikes around than I thought!

-Stan

RACreative

Heh, Randy. I'm another FZ6eR in Redlands. I picked up my black '11 this past November. I've seen another black one in the downtown parking garage and just yesterday saw a black '11 with FE make the west 91 to east 10 transition at 5:30pm. Hmmm. Maybe there are more of these bikes around than I thought!

-Stan
Hey Stan. We should hook up for a ride sometime. My wife and I take a Sunday ride up to the mountains or down to Huntington Beach. I ride the 10 to Rialto every day, may have passed each other at some point. Mine is yellow though. Take care. PM me if want to hook up for a ride with us. Sounds like others on this thread also want to get together for a ride soon too! Need to put something together!

Take care!

Randy