Inegrated Tail Light

auniquesoul

Im looking for one too, if you find a deal let me know, I saw one on ebay for like 66 bucks tho

MikeN02

Im looking for one too, if you find a deal let me know, I saw one on ebay for like 66 bucks tho
$66 bucks is CHEAP!

People sell OEM tailights for like 20 40 bucks.

I bought my cheap integrated tail light for $50. Usually they retail for $75 for decent and $120 for top quality.

auniquesoul

bmw675

same as the one i have as well. mine was plug and play. the seller asked if i had a flat or round plug, (flat for fz6r).

I'm sure he has it figured out by now.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

ajskillz13

Hey FZRBlack... any chance of a video showing how bright your tail light is and how the integrated signals look? I don't think I've seen this actually working on anyone's bike.

auniquesoul

Hey FZRBlack... any chance of a video showing how bright your tail light is and how the integrated signals look? I don't think I've seen this actually working on anyone's bike.
me either...can we get a short video of what they look like during the day?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

auniquesoul

well damn! Thats hot! what exhaust do you have? sounds awesome! Thanks for the video I'm ordering my light and FE this week!

ajskillz13

Thanks dude... Really great job with everything on your bike. So original but not too over the top. Looks like the LEDs on that tail light are as bright as stock. You just lose a little visibility in the signals.

CDN6R

Yes Chad,, your 6R look really really super,, Bike of the Month?? Naaaa, Bike of the YEAR!:thumbup:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

auniquesoul

ordered by FE and tail today, hopefully will have it installed soon!

auniquesoul

no doubt! pics to follow...i even got some rim strips..its gonna be hell getting em on with no wheel stands...lol

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I have a stand, and I didn't use it. It is easy, just have to take your time and not rush, or you will mess them up...
Or you can buy the Progrip ones that make it take like 3 seconds with that little applicator haha