Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Scary stuff! Really glad to hear that you suffered no severe or permanent injuries. Heal up quick, Liz!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

Oh wow, so sorry to hear that, but HELLA glad it wasn't any worse! Take the time to heal up and catch up on yer favorite shows on Netflix! :D

Get better soon!

6R Blackout

So Sorry about your injury Liz, I hope you get well soon and my prayers are with you. The good thing is that you didn't get hurt any worse than what you did. Hang in there girl you will get better cause as you said your one tough chick!:)

CDN6R

Just read about this Liz,,,, it could have been much worse. Please take the time to relax and heal up and make sure that your husband does everything for you. You are in my thoughts/prayers.

DragonBlu

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you heal faster than I did. I had the same thing happen last year. All my best to you!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Didnt see anything (sorry if missed it) but they hopefully have you on some of the "good stuff" for pain I hope?
I meant if you hadn't heard because you aren't my facebook friend as I had posted on there about my accident first.

They have me on Percocet. Does it help? NOT one bit. Even narcotics in my IV weren't working. :wtfgun:

I'm over it for sure... up to 4 weeks for the pain to go away? They had better be joking! I can't do ANYTHING. Walk. Bend down. Drive. Etc. Super SUPER lame!

I keep telling myself this wouldn't have happened had I still been 29. :rolleyes:

Thanks again everybody. I knew I could look to you guys for support. You all rock for sure.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MustGoFaster

I meant if you hadn't heard because you aren't my facebook friend as I had posted on there about my accident first.

They have me on Percocet. Does it help? NOT one bit. Even narcotics in my IV weren't working. :wtfgun:

I'm over it for sure... up to 4 weeks for the pain to go away? They had better be joking! I can't do ANYTHING. Walk. Bend down. Drive. Etc. Super SUPER lame!

I keep telling myself this wouldn't have happened had I still been 29. :rolleyes:

Thanks again everybody. I knew I could look to you guys for support. You all rock for sure.
First of all, having no pain killers that work, sucks the worst.

Secondly, LoL at this would have never happened had I still been 29. I just hit 30 and went to the doc for a wellness check? Yeah, I need to start taking better care of myself (tweak my diet even more than it is now), but regardless, it would have never happened had I still been 29. :D

Feel better, my dear!

DragonBlu

Well that blew my mind! From your pictures I thought you were about 25 or 26. I did not know you were a senior. Get well soon kiddo!