Idea Thread: The Next Motorcycle Gear Group Buy

Michael Wilson

I personally say woodcrafts?

DubiousDrummer

Woodcrafts would be awesome. And a Puig windscreen would be nice, too. Also, K&N air filters, anyone?...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Fulkon

I second on the rearsets and the chain and sprockets combo. But it would really depend on when and how much, money is a little tight right now.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

There's so many things bouncing around in my head. Oh well we will start with one at a time :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

spider2k

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

Why would you want race tech gold valves? Simply take out your stock valves, drill the oil pholes out larger and re-shim it. Saves a lot of money compared to the $150 race tech

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

I am not that brave of a modder and am not sure I could find a shop near me that would do something like that.. Took allot of convincing from FZWhite and Cavcuz (spelling?) among comments from a few others to convince me to try doing the headlight retrofit.
Ok just thought I would help ya out. If you do get the gold vlve kit just hold it up to the stock one and see the difference. Then it is easier to understand.

darksidefz6r

To me it would kind of depend on weather everyone wanted a small cheaper option or a larger more expensive item such the last group buy with the exhaust and juice box.

Personally I would be interested in something like a power comander, block off plates, and possibly a high flow filter(though I am not really a fan of K&N's myself).

Something a little cheaper would maybe be lowering link and kick stand combo though I'm sure the price drop would not be as significant as something that generally costs more. But hey, savings are savings.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member