i want stuff :D

behindXgrnXeyes

Rather then dig and dig through who know show many for sale threads, most of which are probally expired, I figured I'd start my own thread mention I was looking for things.

I'm not made of money, but wanted to see what everyone was selling, or maybe even giving away ;)

Looking slowly get rid of the stock look of my FZ6R. I was looking at those Proton Flush Blinkers, Fender Eliminators and Integrated brake lights.

Out of all that, I really only want to Blinkers the most, the others are just ideas.

I also need a tank pad, anyone know a cheap place? I only am looking for plain white.

No-Cut Sliders are on the list, a white cowel would be awesome (but way to much money) HIDS.... maybe mirrors (but thats not high on my list) a new sheild one day would be nice...plus there are probally other things for the bike that I just don't know about...so feel free to mention what you have!

Long post, I know...but yeah....overall...Anyone have some FZ6R stuff or know of great deals to get them :thumbup:

iSpoolin

Check ebay for a tank pad. Got mine for 1$ HAHA, Check out the Universal Flush Mounts that can be found on Motorcycle-Superstore and are only 25$, its what I have on my bike.

T-Rex sliders are around 70$ and I here nothing but good things. HID's, you can find some cheap Ebay kits for 40$ but I'd suggest a better kit so you don't have to pull your bike apart to replace shit all the time, a good 60$ kit will last you as long as the bike.

Mirrors are a definite, check out the trojan mirrors, they are on Ebay for 40$ and under even with intergrated signal lights.

I don't have anything to sell but thats just my opinions haha and a color matched back seat would be a nice alternative to a seat cowl, an upholstery shop would probably charge around 30$ to change the black leather to white leather.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Cycle Gear is right by the airport. Take Belvedere west, turn south on Military... it will be right on your left in the plaza. Right before Pep Boys. I got my tank pad there and they have all sort of goodies for a respectable price. Me and my wife got all our riding gears there.
I've seen that place, I might just have to hit it up..

hey, do you get your service stuff at Greater Yamaha? Colin was telling me about someone who made a custom windshield...that you? ::cool:

Stricken

PM me if you guys wanna sell me your stock fender assemblies!

MikeN02

Rather then dig and dig through who know show many for sale threads, most of which are probally expired, I figured I'd start my own thread mention I was looking for things.

I'm not made of money, but wanted to see what everyone was selling, or maybe even giving away ;)

Looking slowly get rid of the stock look of my FZ6R. I was looking at those Proton Flush Blinkers, Fender Eliminators and Integrated brake lights.

Out of all that, I really only want to Blinkers the most, the others are just ideas.

I also need a tank pad, anyone know a cheap place? I only am looking for plain white.

No-Cut Sliders are on the list, a white cowel would be awesome (but way to much money) HIDS.... maybe mirrors (but thats not high on my list) a new sheild one day would be nice...plus there are probally other things for the bike that I just don't know about...so feel free to mention what you have!

Long post, I know...but yeah....overall...Anyone have some FZ6R stuff or know of great deals to get them :thumbup:
Proton Flush Mounts are one of the most expensive turn signals imo. It's always a competition of Proton vs Watsens, R6 turn signals will fit on FZ6-R. I got cheap $20 eBay ones that have last me for a year now, half on the FZ6-R the other half on my R6. Tank pad you can pick up at cycle gear or dealerships cheap for around $20 as well, or you can look online. Majority of them are "universal". Sliders should have been your first mod, always carry protection! T-Rex Racing or Motivation are good.

HiD's go with Kryptonbulbs over DDM tuning, his customer service is outstanding and that's what makes a great company. If I recall some people put some Kawasaki mirrors on the FZ6-R bike, others put R6s mirrors by drilling a hole.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

sweet....ok can you make me an exhaust and I'll pay you in leaves..thaaaaanks ;)

lol

on a serious note...they do NOT make slip on's for our bikes correct? i can NOT find anything but Comp Werkes Cosmo shit...

MikeN02

sweet....ok can you make me an exhaust and I'll pay you in leaves..thaaaaanks ;)

lol

on a serious note...they do NOT make slip on's for our bikes correct? i can NOT find anything but Comp Werkes Cosmo shit...
No slip ons. People go with the R6 headers method, and mount a slip on.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Many may not ever visit it, but we have a great forum right here to find stuff. I think it is often looked over because it isn't allowed in the "New Posts" or "Home" page because it just OVERWHELMS all member threads... But... check this one often... Bookmark it or open it as a dual tabbed link for your browser. ;)

eBay Marketplace

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

i also forgot that Colin told me about your home made exhaust that cut you alittle on HP...toootally forgot till i read ur thread.

Seems like a great idea...i mean, someone like me noticing a 10Hp dip is probally slim to none....

However, I am overly novice and definitly could NOT make that rig, I'd probally messing up buying parts when you so very nicely told me which ones to get...lol

i wish this was easier, lmao

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

oh, I didnt know that.

Now i was under the impression that any kind of computer wasn't really needed when you just add a slip on...does ur rip need one due to personal preference or actaul requirement

I saw on your thread you considered making em for others...you ever get anywhere with that?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

For great work, there is no budget...so basically, i will put money out where money is due.

I ALMOST convinced myself that i wanted to buy the full exhaust system from 2bros cuz it sounds so0o sexy haha but im back and forth.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member