Hyperpro front fork springs

6R Blackout

Just an update, I installed my Hyperpro fork springs and it is nigh and day! Probably the best mod I ever made well besides my exhaust!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

speedbump

Glad you like it. This is one of my next mods. Hate that front end dive when you touch the front brake. What part # are you guy's ordering and where from?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

6R Blackout

As NastyB said it is well worth the Money and it is like a whole new bike, better for bumps and handling it's just better all around. I have yet to do
The brake lines but that will be next.

Thanks to NastyB for posting the part number!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
S

SkyOrDie

To clarify, that part number is technically for a XJ6, but they use the same springs and forks as the FZ6R. If you have more questions shoot Claus at EPM an email. They're very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to deal with.
EPM lists different part numbers for the XJ6 and the FZ6R. Why would they do that if they were equivalent? I guess it could be some sort of marketing bullshit.

Also, I had progressive springs on a cruiser I used to have and thought they were great, but I thought linear springs were called for on sport bikes. Is it more of a personal preference thing rather than a rule?

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member