How is everyone doing?

Gixerhp

Hello, so how is everyone doing? I have been so busy since my move back to New Hampshire last year have not been around much.
And as of lately It might almost be time time for Jen to advance to her third bike.
I so wish Yamaha would have offered a FZ 7, 8,or a 9 in a Fairing version, more so like the Fz6r, but they didn't, so it looks like a FZ1 is next in line over here!
She is very is a very confident rider, and really enjoys riding!
So how is everyone else here, i may have some good deals on some nice parts coming up!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Gixerhp

Doing ok here. Been very busy this year with side jobs and personal life is getting better too now. Was a little rough for a bit, but almost all good now.

End up getting a FZ09 last October and about all done sorting things out. That thing is a blast to ride. Yamaha put a hold on the FJ-09 brand name but not sure when or if we will get it here. FZ1 is a nice ride too, just doesn't have the same intoxicating mid range torque! LOL

Hope all goes well and it was nice to hear from you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I've ridden FZ1's a few times, and i think she can handle it for sure, dam she ride's the wheels off the FZ6r, no chicken strips, on Q3's!
I bought a new bike last summer, so no i own 4 Busa's, LOL
Here is a pic after 4k in mod, opps.

Attachments