Help me spend $260 gift certificate

lwclancers

SO a few weeks back I bought a helmet from motorcyclegear.com in an "almost free sale." (Spent $269 on the helmet, got a $260 promo code).

Things I am thinking about getting:

1. Sena SMH5-FM, $119:
Sena SMH5-FM 3.0 Bluetooth Intercom w/Wired Mic Single Kit :: MotorcycleGear.com

2. Visor + Pinlock shield, 35+27
HJC HJ-09 Shields :: MotorcycleGear.com

3. Zero Gravity DoubleBubble, $95 (however, its $24 cheaper on amazon)
Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen Yamaha :: MotorcycleGear.com

Those things I really want, but if I get the DB from amazon I still have money to burn :) so was considering the following just because Id have some money...

Flushmounts: honestly, so many threads on here, not sure what to buy! They have protons on sale, but not for the yamaha. They have the on sale, and look nice. But, I dont think they have running lights, which, im fairly (not sure anyone know for sure) are required in VA
Rumble Concept Ghost Flush Mount LED Signals Yamaha :: MotorcycleGear.com

If I get those I guess id want to get a set of rear signals, and maybe a tail light. But, I sort of like the stock fender (I like the mounting points when strapping stuff down). Any suggestions here?? Keep in mind I am "ok" at electrical, IF, I have good example to follow. Totally not sure what to get here.

I also want to get a handlebar mount for my phone, but it doesnt look like they have any on their website, sigh. Any suggestions besides a RAM mount?

I think Im going to get some 07-08 ZX-6R mirrors on ebay at some point too.

So anyways, give me more suggestions...Im kind of open to anything cause its like free money to me in a way, and I want to get some things I normally wouldnt buy. Im doing the spring oil change and cleanup next weekend and am hoping to have some of these goodies in by then.

lwclancers

I already have most of those :) I think I am getting some adjustable levers from the2wheels.com since the price is better.

Fizzer6R

easy, I will PM you my email addy, please send and it will be gone! I'm happy to help ;)