Help me brainstorm!

cloud9

OKAY guys, got my streetfighter back to 100% today when my headlight lenses came in the mail! If you haven't seen my thread it's all in one here: http://www.600cc.org/forum/f70/she-has-transformed-24946/. Process and then accident afterward haha. I'll still be adding to it as I go though because I am certainly not finished!

So anyways my idea... I need some sort of hat holder. I know I am not the only one on these forums that frequently wears hats, and I can not fit them under the seat, nor do I want to take a bag just for a hat. I imagine a way to mount it on the backseat that would be secure and just look badass at the same time haha. Problem is I wear fitted hats so I can't really take advantage of the straps methods :/ not to mention I took the luggage bar off the rear of my bike as well o.0

What are some ideas guys? This seems like a really good idea and I am positive I am not the only person who will use this.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

arkkornkid

Could always get a good strong magnet and stick the hat to the gas tank. And when not in use stick the magnet in an out of sight area.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Spunky99

Like this?

Parcho

mini bungi cord. Otherwise, inside your shirt / jacket around your side. It's what I currently do when I need to cut my hair and I get serious helmet head when I get to my destination.

richierich781

I have orange wheel stripes and my $6.99 orange cargo net helps them POP a bitt.
But it might flatten a hat a bitt
What he said, I wear hats all the time and thats how secure it if you dont mind it squished just a little bit.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

cloud9

haha I love you guys!

I like that magnet idea, and I had thought of the cargo net as well, or even a leather strap tight across the rear seat. But in thinking of all this I had just imagined it looking badass if it looked like it was just sitting on the seat like an ornament haha. And yeah, i'm just talking fitted baseball caps. A lot of them I CAN just put in the backseat but only the ones where the bill is bent. I hate bending the bills on my fitted... i dunno im weird.
I think I might try to do something with the magnet idea... maybe do my strap idea, with a piece of metal in the middle, then a magnet to hold the bill in place... who knows! It's not really a priority at the moment because I can manage haha just toying with ideas.

Bert-Aus

What about tucking into the cavity (moto dashboard?) between the windshield & display? -worth a try?

JSP

Super Moderator
What about tucking into the cavity (moto dashboard?) between the windshield & display? -worth a try?
That's what I do with my beanies.