Hello from Northern California.

xleeb0y13x

Names Jeremy. Fairly new rider. Rode some dirt bikes and a few friends bikes before but this is my first owned bike. After a few years of *****ing to the wife I picked up a 2013 a little under a month ago and am loving every minute of it. Look forward to some good talks about a new found passion.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370825532.006329.jpg

Motomama

Great bike. Congrats. What part of Northern California are you from?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

xleeb0y13x

I'm in Dixon. About 30 minutes west of Sacramento. Ya the bike is great. Still in break in and stock for now but a lot of fun out here. Got a lot of good back roads to cruise around on.

Motomama

I'm in Dixon. About 30 minutes west of Sacramento. Ya the bike is great. Still in break in and stock for now but a lot of fun out here. Got a lot of good back roads to cruise around on.

Awesome that you are break in the bike on those back roads. I am in Santa Clara/San Jose areas and we got lots of them in the hills.

My bike is a little broken in now...2200 after 2 months and 1 day. I do a lot of riding, especially on the weekend. I just went to Big Sur with my riding group. The weather was a little overcast along the coast, but I wasn't complaining since I was riding.

Enjoy your new toy.

Last edited: