Hello from NJ and FZ6R cover for sale

JRT88

Hello, Im from northern NJ and I bought a 2011 copper FZ6R back in June but never got to saying hello to you guys. I bought the bike from a local dealership that had it on consignment because the last owner wanted an upgrade. Unfortunitely that owner dropped the bike at a low speed into some dirt so there is a little cosmetic damage. I was a little upset about the damage but i really wanted a FZ6R and all the other dealerships by me didnt have any in stock. This is my first bike and im very happy with my purchase. I got the bike with 3400 miles and the bike is close to 6400 now. I have two recent stories for you guys.

About three weeks ago i had a little incident with my neighbor. I got home at 1:30am and i usually park my bike and car in the same spot. I live in a condo so there isnt much parking. I drive a 2003 wrx so the two fit perfectly in one sport. Every night i put my cover on my bike. When i went to take the cover off in the morning i saw that someone put a cigarette on it and it burned a hole through it. I was pissed and knew exactly who it was. He was the only one who was parked next to me and i know what type of cigarette he smokes. So I confronted him and at first he denied it so I called the police. After the cop took our statements the guys mom came out of the condo and brought me a check for a new cover. So now I have a cover with a little cigarette burn if anyone is interested. Im willing to sell it cheap, I bought it for $127. Here is a link to the cover. https://www.yamahapartsandaccessori...s/fz6r-bike-cover?b=Street+Motorcycle&d=28|28

Today was going to be my last day of riding this season. I rode the bike to work and parked it in my usual spot. Two hours later one of the employees came up to me and said a custemer just backed into my bike. At first i thought he was kidding becasue they like to mess with me sometimes but then i saw a guy holding a piece of plastic from my bike. The guy was driving a huge white suv and said he couldnt see the bike when he packed up. Luckly the only damage was a broken front fender but he did push the bike back about two inches. He said he would cover the cost of repairs so Im bringing the bike to dealership tomorrow to get an estimate on a fender and to look over the bike to make sure nothing else was damage.

Hopefully the pictures upload, Im not sure if i did it right. I put a piece of paper behind the hole so you could see how big it is.

Attachments

• push.jpg
    push.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 21
  • fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 21
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 20
  • broken.jpg
    broken.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 18

when it rains it pours right? Glad its all working out. I agree with JT make sure you double check the rim/aligntment/tire. Sad that the guys mommy had to come out and take care of the situation but at least she did.

Back