Hello from Cleveland Ohio

carloifrim93

Hi Everyone,
My name's Carlo, I'm 20 and I live in a suburb close to Cleveland Ohio. I was born in Italy, but both my parents are Romanian so I consider myself Romanian since that's where I spent most of my life as well. I've been into cars and motorcycles pretty much since I can remember. Finally last summer I purchased my first bike, a crappy Buell Blast that did exactly what I was looking for, learn how to ride. Back in November of 2013 I sold the Buell and started looking around for a new bike. Finally in December on my birthday I bought a brand new Fz6r, her name is Juliet. After a long, and extremely cold winter, this past weekend the temperatures finally got up in the 50s and I went for a ride and enjoyed every minute of it. I've been spending some time on the forums since December but never got around to posting, just kind of doing my research and coming up with all kinds of ideas to what I will be doing to the bike. I will post some pictures of Juliet and I will keep you guys update as I get started with mods. You guys seem like a cool crew and I look forward to spending some time on the forums and share the passion that we have for our bikes!:steve:

Attachments

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

arse

Greetings from Akron!

I thoroughly enjoyed my FZ6R, have some fond memories on that bike. Let me know if you have any questions on parts/sourcing/pricing, as a I did a bit of modding to mine. This forum is a great community, noted by many of us who are a couple bikes down the road from the fz6r and still hang out here. Drop me a PM if you need anything, I'm always down for a scoot too! Did you see the forecast for Saturday?!?!?!

my old '11

-Adam

bleedinblue

Elite Member

carloifrim93

Thank you for the welcome guys! Adam I appreciate the help and I will definitely need some guidance so I will be messaging you when I need a question answered! Saturday looks like it will be awesome out but unfortunately I'm going to be working hopefully Sunday will be just as nicest I can take her out again! Your fz looked great btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derf1278

Welcome, Cleveland is my hometown, I'll be there in a couple weeks for the holidays. You'll love the bike, I bought mine in september.