Have you seen me?!?!

DakinechicK

So, Liz.... ya know, this girl....
<--------------- Wants me SO badly but unfortunately I came out 3 years too soon and she didn't know I existed till now. :mad:

If you, forum member, come across me in a size SM or M or maybe even an XS, for the love of GoD, buy me and she will pay you back PLUS some extra money for your troubles!!

Oh, and if you happen across me somewhere on the internet that doesn't have me out of stock, please let her know as I've never seen someone want something so much as this chick wants me!! :eek:

Thanks. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, I'm the Icon Merc 3 Jacket.

Attachments

DakinechicK

Unfortunately they are out of stock, they just don't update their website. Ugh! Thanks for the help though, that was super nice! I would take this jacket used... but the only craiglisters that have it for sale are on the east coast and won't ship. :mad:

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

bmw675

I assume you are looking for one that has the small gsxr logo on front and large on back like your picture? not the ones that have a number correct?

DakinechicK

Thanks for the help guys, but the one I'm looking for is not the camo one, or the one with the numbers on it. It is specifically the Suzuki GSXR Icon Merc 3 textile jacket for women. Its black with pink and white detail. (Picture of it is on my first post)

Appreciate the help though!! I can't believe it is so impossible to find. It's what I get for waiting so long to purchase it I guess. :(

I've been searching the internet for days and figured this would be my last resort to see if anyone on here has happened upon one or could find it at a place I missed.

Thanks again.

JSP

Super Moderator

Detrich

Trying to find out-of-production moto jackets & suits is very difficult indeed... Places that have leftover stock always only have XXL sizes or colors that no one wants. :( I never could find off-the-rack gear in the style or color I wanted... So, that's why I gave up & decided to get custom made stuff from Pilot Leathers. They are slightly pricier than your run-of-the-mill off-the-rack gear. But, they are still cheaper if not the same price as the higher-end Dianese and AlpineStars stuff. (In most cases still cheaper than the high-end AlpineStars gear for sure.) Extremely comfortable, crash-tested AMA race wear. And, you can get almost anything you want in terms of colors, patterns etc- within reason. They have tons of design templates u can download and "color in" off their web site. Plus they'll let u add patches and any logos free of charge- within reason. I'm sure they have the Suzuki logos. :). www.pilotleathers.com

Last edited:

DakinechicK

I found my jacket!!!!!!! It came in the mail today. It was used less than 10 times by the guys ex gf and he was an absolute tool BUT, I sent him money and he sent me the jacket!!!!! I'm so happy. :cheer:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I found my jacket!!!!!!! It came in the mail today. It was used less than 10 times by the guys ex gf and he was an absolute tool BUT, I sent him money and he sent me the jacket!!!!! I'm so happy. :cheer:
Congrats!!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member