Group buy Yamaha XJ6, XJ6 Diversion, (2009) Tail Tidy/Fender Eliminator

Johnfz6r

Who all is interested? RIght now to get it shipped for one person is 98.19

"Hi the postage is £12.60 to the usa recorded. We can do discount for multiple orders cost and volume of order dependent on size of discount. Please email me the order and I will give you a quotation. Regards garry"

In case you missed the thread where this was found here is a link.
http://www.evotech-performance.com/acatalog/info_7193.html

come on guys there is like a total of 15 of us on this forum now :thumbup: I know somebody else wants to help our economy by giving our money to another country!

US Dollars

your going to pay 100$ for a FE... just get someone to design one and have a bunch made.. might cost you all 50$-65$ at the end of the day..

your going to pay 100$ for a FE... just get someone to design one and have a bunch made.. might cost you all 50$-65$ at the end of the day..

I could be wrong but the ideal of a group buy is to get the price cheaper than what it normally is. Either way thanks for your input :)

I could be wrong but the ideal of a group buy is to get the price cheaper than what it normally is. Either way thanks for your input :)

I could be wrong but chances are you will end up with about a 10% discount and pay 90 instead of 100. Still to much in my opinion. Evo-tech makes a nice FE, had one on my gixxer but I'll pass for now. Still to early and bound to be several other options sooner or later, maybe even something local.

Not sure if a number was reached but I decided to just place an order on my own. Sorry but I am not always the most patient person. I will post photos once installed.

Back